Create a must follow list for your community on a single social network. Share your top 5-10 tweeters, blogs, or Facebook pages.
I look at this topic and think…I have done this numerous times already. In fact, we have done this already during this month. So instead I am going to deviate a little.
Last week, I was awarded the “I am a Part of the Family” award from the wonderful women at Below the radar. The post can be found here http://belowtheradar002.com/2013/04/23/bursting-hearts/.
I actually talk about Amanda from BTR in a previous post. She was always in my mind because she has been suffering so long and no doctors could figure out what was wrong. To know that she thinks of me and my struggles give me comfort that what I set out to do is working. People are starting to know they are not alone.
So of course to accept this award there are stipulations.
Here are the rules for accepting:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
- Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
And here now are my nominations:
1. Louise at http://youngcrohns.wordpress.com/
2. Cetta at http://cettawrites.com/
3. Sara at http://www.inflamed-and-untamed.com/ (not wordpress but still family)
4. Kelly at http://sickgirldiary.tumblr.com/ (Again, not wordpress but still a great family member)
5. Mary Claire at http://resiliencyspace.blogspot.com/ (Ok, so these aren’t WordPress…but Mary is such an inspiration)
6. Christina at http://livingsick.com/
8. Shay at http://asizcreatives.wordpress.com/
9. Heidi at http://ostomyoutdoors.com/ (She really shows that an life doesn’t end with an ostomy)
10. Stephen at http://stephendempster.com/
Each of you are an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work and thanks for being there not only for me but for everyone.